I only found this last month and I really can’t quite believe that I have won this months challenge!
I always find it hard to work with patterned paper/ card so that was my challenge to myself with this one.
I’ve used a Tonic punch for the first time here, the flowers are a flower stamp & die set from The Works. The sentiment panel are from the Tonic Eastern Oyster set and the tag was the free gift with the Die Cutting Essentials magazine (which I still haven’t read!)
I love the inspiration that this challenge gives me so here are some of the other projects I made using the Tonic free gift Tag die set....
I love the inspiration that this challenge gives me so here are some of the other projects I made using the Tonic free gift Tag die set....
I used four large tags to make the background, then four of the smaller tags. I also used the Tonic Magnolia flowers again & chopped up the flourish in that set to finish off.
I cut the large tag in velum & then mounted the other layers on to it. I laced up the sides with ribbon & also laced across the bottom and then put in a small string of battery fairy lights in pink.
I cut lots of tags & then had a play to see what I could create. I chopped four tags to create the edge for the back layer & then chopped another five tags for the front layer.




No comments:
Post a Comment