I had actually already started working on some ideas with this die before I saw what this months challenge was going to be!
![]() |
I have used the Tonic Strip die & stamp set - Missing you. The flowers are one of my stash dies that I am experimenting with to see how many different styles of flowers I can make and I have used the Tonic Magnolia leaves to finish off. Black pearl card base, bright gold & red pearl paper and black card with silver glitter.
My next entry has evolved quite a lot since my original idea but I think it has actually turned out better than I thought it would....
My next entry has evolved quite a lot since my original idea but I think it has actually turned out better than I thought it would....
I was also playing with this one....I used Tonic Clematis Vine simply screen die, cut four times with no gap and then cut out the middle to create a frame. I then decided I preferred the edges trimmed as well. I also used the Deco Trellis Base and Beautiful Blooms Magnolia Flora.
I've used a light ivory pearl card for the base, lilac pearl card & purple pearl paper for the layers and light ivory pearl paper for the flowers.
For this one I decided to do a bit of mixing & matching with lots of layers. I've used Tonic Window box - Pretty Piazza, Peony Promenade and the daisies I shaped with the help of some disposable shot glasses!




No comments:
Post a Comment